Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 19 of 31

The birthday party went off without a hitch!  Jayden LOVED his gifts!  I decided to get him a set of golf clubs that came with a bag and covers for the irons.  I didn't think $70 was bad for the whole set.  I even got him some cute Spongebob golf balls and he was tickled pink.  :)  I lost track of exactly how much I spent on the birthday party but I know it was less than staying at a hotel and going out to eat.

I did spend a little money this weekend. :( eek!  I went shopping for a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding and ended up getting the rest of my children's clothing for summer...one last task I need to complete.  After this weekend, I've decided it would be a wise idea to invest in some of the plastic envelopes to give myself a clothing budget.  I could have easily spent my entire monthly budget yesterday. :)  I DIDN'T, but I did spend more than I should have.

Weather has been GORGEOUS so the furnace has been shut off for about a week. I briefly had to turn it on the other day to circulate the air in the house, otherwise we've just been opening the windows and enjoying the fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment